far as I know, there is only one person with the name
"Conrad Longmore" on the entire planet.
That means that everything you read about me is either
true or a lie made up by someone I've annoyed. I'm good
at annoying people, so there are quite a few lies. On
the right is a rare photo of me, in this case standing
near the source of the River Liffey in the Wicklow Mountains.
Just the basics, in case you're wondering if I am
actually another Conrad Longmore from the one
- I live in the UK.
- I was a student at Birmingham University. Not
a very good one, and definitely one that used to
annoy the staff.
- I've also worked in Further and Higher Education
and have dealt with many deeply annoying students,
presumably as some sort of penance.
- I've run a web site since the mid 1990s. My
first web site is archived here.
- I own several websites and domains, many of
which are parody sites of commercial, governmental
and political organisations.
- I am a member of the Liberal Democrats and have
been since the party was founded.
- I spent five years as a County Councillor which
was a mixture of frustration and fruitfulness.
- I work in IT... this means that inevitably I
also like science fiction.
- I am happily married.
- I have a sense of humour.
- My home is over-run with clutter, books and
- You can contact me via my industrial strength
spam filter at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you've come across some spam or a suspect
message with my name of this domain on it:
- I don't send out spam advertising dodgy and
- I don't spam people's guestbooks.
- I don't send out viruses. Not one. Ever.
If you receive a spam claiming to be from me or Dynamoo.com,
please feel free to report it to SpamCop.